*Calling all Chi~Town White Cell Warriors*

Discussion in 'Local Meetups & Meditation Groups' started by Rob, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Rob

Rob Member

Hello fellow Navigators,

As I'm sure many of you know, Eric will be coming to town at the end of May for a free event! (Awesomenessssss!!!) So I am in search of any Navigators who would be interested in getting a meditation / discussion group started to prepare for this wonderful opportunity we have set before us. Whether you are new to Higher Balance, or a seasoned veteran; whether you live in Chicago or live within a reasonable travel distance, I'd love to connect with you guys and get something started.
    What better way to welcome, and show our love and appreciation to Eric, and the Higher Balance staff, than walking into the event as a team, organized and synchronized? Ready and completely capable to take on any pearls of wisdom, or life changing experiences he will have to share with us! This is our chance guys. Do we want Eric to view us as just another town? Or a location to come back to, again and again?
    ...I know for some of you this may be a bit out of your comfort zones', and I can totally relate. It's very easy for me to write this with enthusiasm, but that babbler in the back of my mind keeps whispering "you just might be biting off more than you can chew dude, this means you have to deal with other people!..." ...Screw you babbler. Where there's a will, there's a way. So, whose with me guys?
    As of now, I only know of one other HBI member who lives in Chicago who would be willing to get in on this. We were introduced thru our collegiate coach. Unfortunately tho, we are the only two Chicago residing Navigators in the collegiate program (according to our coach). But I have also been informed that there are many of you out there. So don't be shy-monsters, join us in this experience. What have you got to loose? Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Your friend,
    Rob

P.S. If you're interested, post a reply, or shoot me a message. I'd love to hear from you either way.

Benn and Ellen like this.
  2. Colin

Colin Member

i would love to join in i'm in Minneapolis so its a bit of a haul to Chicago but where theres a will there is a way i am looking forward to the event! finally one in the Midwest within striking distance. if i don't get a chance to meet up before hand i look forward to meeting every one from Chicago at the event and hopefully find some awesome future connections!

Kelly Hibbs likes this.
  3. Rob

Rob Member

Hey Colin, I greatly look forward to meeting you! As of right now, it is still only one other navigator and I. So we only meet when our schedules permit, to meditate and what not. In other words, we haven't yet set up a regular meeting schedule. Once we get another person or two on board, willing to meet on a regular basis, we will begin a regular schedule for group meditations. I will message you once that time comes (whether it starts before or after the event), and you will be welcome to make the journey and join us, whenever you can. Thank you for the reply Colin. I hope to meet you at the event. Safe Journeys brother!

Colin and Kelly Hibbs like this.
  4. Kelly Hibbs

Kelly Hibbs New Member

I have been following Eric for a few years and I have read a couple of his associates books. I dont believe I'm in your level but I am going to event in Chicago and so excited to be with other like minded people. I am traveling from Springfield(mid-state) area n would love to connect with others that want to be ready.

5. Kelly Hibbs

Kelly Hibbs New Member

I truly understand n know I can meditate long distance so via phone would b worthy

6. Rob

Rob Member

Hi Kelly,

Thank you so much for the response! I have not gotten a group together as of yet, but it is in the works and will hopefully be up and running before the event. I would love to have you join us via phone, or whatever means you can manage, once we get the ball rolling. I will send you a message when that time comes. And don't worry about being fresh and new to higher balance. It would be wonderful to have you. If anything I find it awesome that you are a newbie, as you will be starting your journey here at H.B.I. with a bang, right out the gate! I will be in touch Kelly. Take care.

7. Benn

Benn Member

What's up Rob? :) Do you live by the city?