Big UFO Announcement Within 60 Days

Discussion in 'Fact or Fiction?' started by RayR, Mar 9, 2017.

1. RayR

RayR Administrator

FORMER Blink-182 frontman Tom DeLonge has claimed "a big announcement" in the world of alien and UFO disclosure is due in the next 60 days.

The singer-turned UFO investigator spoke after being named UFO "Researcher Of The Year" by the International UFO Congress. In his acceptance speech he suggested there was about to be a big leap in the quest for truth over aliens. He has been involved in a mystery project, details of which emerged when emails he sent Hillary Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta were released by WikiLeaks during the US presidential election campaign. The emails suggested he was in talks with significant US military sources.
    DeLonge has previously made wild claims, including that he has met aliens near top-secret military base Area 51.

Link

Do you think this is above board? Or more hype?

mdomba likes this.
  2. Jim Q

Jim Q Well-Known Member

Hype!
    Maybe I'm wrong on this, but when I look into his eyes (assimilate) I get the feeling he's just another mouthpiece for "The Powers That Be".
    While I'm not a big fan of Dr. Steven Greer, I do believe there is something to his comments regarding a false flag alien invasion, visitors from Sirius, etc.. I feel that Mr. Delong is part of that agenda, the whole project Bluebeam crap! I don't want to get all 'conspiracy theory' on ya, but I believe many people who achieve a certain level of fame often sell-out to TPTB, even if unknowingly. I'm sure they're told all sorts of shit that makes them feel like they're serving a higher purpose, some divine agenda....blah, blah, blah, I've heard it all before. Most of it is Darkside agenda bullshit tricking you into believing you're doing the right thing, making the 'tough choices' that the average person couldn't comprehend! Sounds kind of familiar doesn't it? Tology has mastered this!

The difference is in the 'feels like' of it all. You must always keep in mind that the Darkside likes to portray itself very, very close to the agenda of the Force. It wants to deceive you! Learn to develop and strengthen your Navigator and it becomes crystal clear, you can see thru the bullshit. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong on this, it's just how I feel, so take it for what it's worth! If you absorb WTF Eric is teaching, you'll be able to see thru the deception. Granted, nothing is 100% full proof, at least not on my end of it, but trust your 'gut instinct' because most of the time it will serve you well!
    .....then again, I don't care much for Blink 182, so my info may be a bit tainted! [​IMG] o_O ... :confused:

I also wanted to add, that anyone associated with John 'Pizza-gate' Podesta is highly suspect!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    Finaltom likes this.
  3. Finaltom

Finaltom Well-Known Member

??

4. RayR

RayR Administrator

???

5. Finaltom

When you asked "Do you think this is above board", what were you asking? Do you mean "Beyond a conversation"?

6. RayR

RayR Administrator

Is it legit? Or is it hype?

7. Finaltom

I figured that was the intention. Just never heard of legit being put in that context. When I first saw the question, it felt like you were asking more then just being legit. Possibly because you didn't say "legit" outright.
    I am not trying to correct you or be sarcastic. I was just wondering if you might of been asking for more. I know how you like to be cryptic some times.

Thank you for the clarity.

8. RayR

RayR Administrator

I was asking more. When you asked me to clarify, I simplified it.

9. Finaltom

Thank you for the clarification.

So, this brings me back to your original question, "Do you think this is above board or hype?". I get the feeling that there is more to this story. To answer your question, I feel it is both.
    When he first left the band and started his research with UFO's, I got this same impression. He felt like a puppet but he also felt that he believes what he thinks. If I was to compare him to Steven Greer, I would say his agenda and first impressions are different. When Greer first started out in the 90's compared to now, feels like night and day. It is almost the same with Tom DeLonge as well, but he feels more out of the loop then Greer. I know there is more here then I described, but that is my basic impressions. There is a fine line between legit and hype, but that line is also divided at being above board.

10. Tina

Tina Active Member

Coincidentally, colbert had some high up military guy on recently. He was talking about how when the president speaks about classified info it is automatically de-classified. Colbert then asks him ' are there amazing things you could tell me?' He immediately replies 'yes'. The look on his face though, something made me think, holy cow! I can't remember verbatim but his meaning was area 51 stuff. I'm fairly skeptical about the whole government working with aliens scripts, (we barely work with our own) but I believe they are out there. I just think we aren't worth the resources -and that's the way I like it. We would be quite the underdogs in such a relationship. This guy had me second guessing.

11. Tina

Tina Active Member